- Burton's Appliance Service Total: 27 Avg: (4.4)
- 4607 NW 6th St Suite C, Gainesville, FL 32609, USA
- (352) 373-3255,
- HG Heating & Air + Appliance Repairs Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 4613 NW 6th St, Gainesville, FL 32609, USA
- A-1 Handyman Inc Total: 7 Avg: (4.4)
- 3003 NE 19th Dr, Gainesville, FL 32609, USA
- (352) 376-0267,
- Sears Appliance Repair Total: 2 Avg: (5)
- 900 NW 76th Blvd, Gainesville, FL 32606, USA
- (352) 415-3894,
- Nottingham Air Conditioning Total: 6 Avg: (4.3)
- 15626 NW 94th Ave, Alachua, FL 32615, USA
- (386) 462-1445,
- Sears Appliance Repair Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 6201 W Newberry Rd, Gainesville, FL 32605, USA
- (352) 397-4492,
- A Plus Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Total: 131 Avg: (4.7)
- 6725 NW 18th Dr, Gainesville, FL 32653, USA
- (352) 374-4988,
- Davis Brothers Alachua Plumbing,llc Total: 3 Avg: (5)
- p.o box 997, Alachua, FL 32616, United States
- (386) 462-3407,
Our appliance repair services are fast, friendly, and will not break the bank. We are efficient, skilled and our technicians are the best in the business. We can handle any project you throw at us. There is absolutely no job too big or too little for us, if your needs consist of appliance repair in Alachua, we can and will coordinate with you to get the job done right the first time. We are trusted, experienced, and our clients depend on us when they need any type of appliance repair in and around Alachua.
We understand that you and your family have countless choices in appliance repair service providers. But here at Alchemy Digital Media, our crew of experts strongly believes in caring for our clients with the highest standards of quality, virtue, and performance in the business. You can depend on us to accomplish the job promptly, but properly. Don’t be reluctant to call on us, day or night. We are always on call, even emergencies! You can trust us for every one of your appliance repairs needs right here in Alachua.
More About Alachua
Alachua (/əˈlætʃueɪ/ ə-LATCH-oo-ay) is a city in Alachua County, Florida, United States. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, the city’s population was 9,059. The city is part of the Gainesville, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area, which was home to 264,275 people at the 2010 census.
Alachua was established in 1884 on a railroad line, after the railroad had bypassed nearby Newnansville. Alachua got a post office in 1887 and was incorporated as a city on 12 April 1905, at which time it had a population of 526 people.