Searching for a reliable appliance repair company in Crystal River
We can help! Below are some of Crystal River appliance repair companies that you might want to consider.
Senica Air Conditioning, Inc.
1803 SE US Highway 19 Crystal River 34429
Monday – Sunday “Open 24 hours”
When it comes to HVAC residential and commercial services, homeowners and business owners need to know that they can trust...
- Dixon Plumbing Inc Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Crystal River, FL 34428, USA
- (352) 220-8924,
- Solar Water Heaters Inc Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
- (352) 364-4309,
- Manatee Plumbing Co Total: 12 Avg: (5)
- 693 SE 8th Terrace, Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
- (352) 795-7473,
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 6030 W Golds Lake Hwy, Crystal River, FL 34429, United States
- (352) 795-1993,
- Mr Septic LLC Total: 8 Avg: (5)
- Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
- (352) 563-2621,
- Art's Affordable Auto Repair & Body Shop Total: 6 Avg: (4.5)
- 915 NE 5th St, Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
- (352) 795-8803,
- Bay Area Air Conditioning, Inc. Total: 467 Avg: (4.9)
- 8021 W Gulf to Lake Hwy, Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
- (352) 795-2665,
- Senica Air Conditioning, Inc. Total: 3 Avg: (3.3)
- 1803 SE US Hwy 19, Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
- (866) 236-7419,
- Venero & Son Inc Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 2010 Three Sisters Springs Trail # 7, Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
- Archer's Appliances and Repair Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 7957 W Gulf to Lake Hwy, Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
- (352) 364-6504,
Our appliance repair support services are fast, friendly, and will not cost a fortune. We are efficient, professional and our repair professionals are the very best in the industry. We can manage any kind of job you toss at us. There is absolutely no job too big or too small for us, if your requirements require appliance repair in Crystal River, we can and will work with you to do the job right the first time. We are trusted, experienced, and our clients look to us when they need any kind of appliance repair in and around Crystal River.
We understand that you and your friends and family have a lot of choices in appliance repair service providers. But here at Alchemy Digital Media, our staff of experts strongly believes in attending to our customers with the highest levels of quality, virtue, as well as performance in the business. You can count on us to do the job quickly, but the right way. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us, day or night. We are always readily available, even emergencies! You can trust us for every one of your appliance repairs needs right here in Crystal River.
More About Crystal River
Crystal River is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census. (3,485 in 2000). According to the U.S Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055. The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self professed “Home of the Manatee”. Crystal River Preserve State Park is located nearby, and Crystal River Archaeological State Park is located in the city’s northwest side.
Crystal River is at the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida. The city is situated around Kings Bay, which is spring-fed and so keeps a constant 72 °F (22 °C) temperature year round. A cluster of 50 springs designated as a first-magnitude system feeds Kings Bay. A first-magnitude system discharges 100 cubic feet or more of water per second, which equals about 64 million gallons of water per day. Because of this discharge amount, the Crystal River Springs group is the second largest springs group in Florida, the first being Wakulla Springs in Wakulla County near Tallahassee. Kings Bay can be home to over 400 manatees during the winter when the water temperature in the Gulf of Mexico cools, and is the only place in the United States where people can legally interact with them in their natural conditions without that interaction being viewed as harassment by law enforcement agencies. Tourism based on watching and swimming with manatee is the fastest growing contribution to the local economy. In 2005 there was a movement to dissolve the city which did not succeed, and the city has since grown by annexation.